[Vtigercrm-developers] Ajax Search in Invoice Module

Dirk droeder at roeder-miedaner.de
Tue Jun 19 02:22:50 PDT 2012

Hello,
I'm currently looking for some improvements for the vtiger GUI.
Is there any possibility for adding AJAX search feature within the
window for Invoice creation?
I'm talking about that window which pops up, when you're selecting the
items for the invoice. Label with "Search - Basic mode". I was
searching for an advances search, but just saw forum posts from 5
years ago, and a screenshot for Advanced search 6 without any
information.

Thanks in advance

Dirk