[Vtigercrm-developers] This shouldn't be so hard!

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Mon Jun 11 14:43:51 PDT 2012

If your problem is with $_FILE comming in empty it is because your form
must have the multi part directive:

  ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data"

look at Smary/templates/EditViewHidden.tpl

There isn't much more to it
In some cases I have had to modify CRMEntity, but for what you are
saying you may have enough with the above directive.

Joe
TSolucio