[Vtigercrm-developers] LANCER : Home page UI - Revised

Saint saint at vtiger.com
Sun Mar 5 00:14:51 PST 2006

After watching the thead, we feel, people have different opinions about
using scrollable DIVs. To find the best answer, let us experiment.

For beta we will give one module with scrollable DIV layout and one
module with non-div layout.

The Dashboard will retain the scrollable DIVs and will list the graphs
in 2x2 fashion or 4x1 fashion, depending upon the screen resolution.

The At-a-Glance will get treated with non-div layout. This means, in the
*Show All Modules*, all 7+ tables will be listed one by one. Though this
actually leads to more page scrolls (you lose the top tabs from
eye-sight) it can be rectified with bookmarks to help reaching the page
top. Clicking the other modules such as Top Potentials, Top Leads etc
will list the tables of records as usual.

We will release beta with this setup and find the user feedback.
Depending on the feedback, we will conclude the solution.

So what you guys feel? shall we try this experiment?

- Saint