[Vtigercrm-developers] LANCER : Home page UI - Revised

Brian Devendorf developer at infointegrated.com
Sat Mar 4 09:13:52 PST 2006

I agree with sak. With AJAX and modern web browsers, web pages should
not have a scrolling area within another scrolling area. The issue I
was mentioning is that the dashboard view is about 1000 x 800 pixels
(guestimate). This means it looks horrible in smaller windows with
two scrollbars necessary for navigation. And for managers with a 21"
screen, they are only able to view the limited 1000 x 800 pixels
rather than use their entire screen. This may be acceptable for a
small sub-feature on a page, but not for the main focus of the page.