[Vtigercrm-developers] can't preview and download files on vt 7.3

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:42:03 GMT 2020

Hi guys,

preview and download of some (not all) files in tickets module is not
working:

[image: download_documents_not_working_vtiger.gif]

The preview is not displayed and when clicking on the download button I'm
taken to a white page. Errors are turned on, but I don't see any.
When taken to the white page, the link looks like
this: /index.php?module=Documents&action=DownloadFile&record=32383&fileid=&name=

It does work correctly in the official demo.

any ideas about how to fix it?

Saludos

Rubén