[Vtigercrm-developers] updates on roadmap

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:23:40 GMT 2020

I see. That would be great.

I've noticed that many vtiger files have a combination of tabs and 4x
white_space. The problem is when you look at the files in GitLab, because
it renders them with a different length. So the indentation looks ugly.
I've also seen instances of dead code (including functions).

I hope vtiger pays attention to this.

Saludos

Rubén