[Vtigercrm-developers] updates on roadmap

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:22:25 GMT 2020

On 07/07/2020 16:45, Rubén A. Estrada Orozco wrote:
> sounds good.
>   I wonder what they mean by the feture: "Prevent broken code from being
> uploaded to master branches". I guess it's just syntax errors.

Nope - you can set up all sorts of parameters depending on the linter.

For example it can look for things like:

* whitespace (tab, spaces etc...),
* line endings (/r vs /r/n),
* where "{" should be placed.

Plus syntax of course. And also variables not being declared or not
used, object method signatures, methods not being used, methods declared
more than once... They can be very comprehensive.

It's not just about catching some bugs but also about consistency too.

Cheers