[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger - Facebook leads integration

Stéphane Faure stephanefaure at myddleware.com
Mon Apr 20 09:24:56 GMT 2020

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for your feedback.

About the version not displayed properly, have you cleared the cache ?

About the data transfer global status :

  *   Close means that the data transfer has been successfully sent
  *   Error means that an error occured during the process
  *   Open means that the process to send the data transfer isn’t finished. In your case, the limit in your rule in 100 (in blue in the screeshot below). For example, if Myddleware read 865 record from Facebook, Myddleware will send only 100 records to Vtiger. So 765 records will remain opened. And the next time Myddleware will run, it will send 100 other record, so 665 will remain opened… until every records are sent. You can change the limit parameter in the rule if you want.

If you want to transfer only the records registered from a specific day and not the older ones, you can just change the reference date in you rule (in red here) :
[cid:image008.jpg at 01D61706.50E92E70]

Myddleware will read only the records created in Facebook after this date.

In your Myddleware, I see that you have some errors when Myddleware tried to send data to Vtiger. If you open a data transfer, you will see the logs :
[cid:image010.jpg at 01D61706.50E92E70]

Vtiger has detected that the record already exists in Vtiger so it couldn’t create it again. Do you need we add duplicate detection for email address ? Myddleware would be able to check if the records already exists in Vtiger thanks to the email address. If Myddleware found an existing record, it would update it and not try to create it again.
If you want this feature, could you post it in our git forum here (it is easier to follow the code change and link it to the branch) : https://github.com/Myddleware/myddleware/issues

I remain at your disposal.

Best regards,
Stephane Faure