[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger - Facebook leads integration

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 18:50:45 GMT 2020

Hi Stéphane,

Thanks so much for your help.

I upgraded using the git approach. For some reason The version at the
bottom still says 2.5.4a (I did change the .yml file). But otherwise I
think the upgrade worked.

The leads are being transferred. However I see there are some errors:

[image: image.png]

I'm not sure what those Errors mean. Also I'm not sure what the "Opened"
and "Closed" columns mean. I guess Closed refers to the created records.

On the other hand, when I put this into production, how can I restrict
which leads get transferred. For example, I might need to transfer only the
ones registered from the day I activate the myddleware rule and not the
older ones.

You can access my instance if you need to. I already sent you the
credentials.

Saludos

Rubén