[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger - Facebook leads integration

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 20:03:19 GMT 2020

Hi Stéphane!

Thanks for your very detailed response. You are right, the errors seem to
be duplicates.
It would be nice though to have the email as a duplicate criteria. I have
opened the issue on GitLab for that as well as another one for another
minor issue regarding the names of vtiger's fields.

I would also like to ask another question. In my case I have many clients
that use Vtiger and might benefit from myddleware. Would you recommend
creating separate instances of myddleware for each of them or would you
recommend a single myddleware instance for managing all of them?

Once again, thanks for your help. I would encourage everyone in this forum
to try myddleware and join the project on GitHub.