[Vtigercrm-developers] Documentation for open source, taken down? (wiki.vtiger.com)

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 07:00:32 GMT 2019

Hi guys,
becouse it's clear that Vtiger will not merge our request on regular basis
(I hope this will change but in this moment seems not likely) I can suggest
another way community can grow up.
Why we don't share a roadmap of some modules compatible with module manager
(no core modification) to release with VPL licence created / managed by
community? Who is ready to collaborate?
I think it's not necessary a fork, but it's necessary a community on vtiger
open source! This could be a way to create a community that really
collaborate on open source basis. What do you think about this idea?

Il giorno mar 11 giu 2019 alle ore 20:11 VTE <support at vtexperts.com> ha
scritto:

> As others mentioned, it would be very difficult to fork and maintain the
> code
> base. It's not about how good the product is, but instead how well its
> marketed. I don't think it would be sustainable or needed at this point.
>
> Community just needs a way to contribute to the project. We've been talking
> about this for years now and Vtiger team is well aware of that. In order
> for
> this to work, we need both sides to collaborate on regular basis and not
> once every 6-12 months.
>
> If Vtiger can't allocate resources toward this, then at least tell the
> community that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think community is
> expecting any releases any time soon, simply because there's has been any
> official statements made by Vtiger in recent years.
>

> -----
> VTExperts
> --
> Sent from:
> http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!