[Vtigercrm-developers] Documentation for open source, taken down? (wiki.vtiger.com)

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Wed Jun 12 08:12:43 GMT 2019

I think another module(s) is not a primary problem. The main problem is
that we need some core changes to make/create a better/easier compatible
modules. And this require Vtiger merge.

As an small example. We have commited a small change, which make
possible to change translation of default Vtiger modules without any
core changes. So you can define your own translation for Accounts module
withour overwriting Vtiger language files. This solutions has 2 big
benefit.
1/ Extensions which create some Fileds, Blcoks, Links to Accounts module
can be translated without touch standard language files
2/ After migration into new vtiger version your translation will be not
overwritten.

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/187/diffs

Maybe our code/solution is not perfect(another directory for custom
language), but (I think) the idea is good and very easy to apply.

I think here we(develop community/Vtiger Partners) can make more
pressure on Vtiger team to improve Open Source version.

Matus
ITS4You

Dňa 12. 6. 2019 o 9:00 Simone Travaglini napísal(a):