[Vtigercrm-developers] Documentation for open source, taken down? (wiki.vtiger.com)

VTE support at vtexperts.com
Tue Jun 11 18:09:52 GMT 2019

As others mentioned, it would be very difficult to fork and maintain the code
base. It's not about how good the product is, but instead how well its
marketed. I don't think it would be sustainable or needed at this point.

Community just needs a way to contribute to the project. We've been talking
about this for years now and Vtiger team is well aware of that. In order for
this to work, we need both sides to collaborate on regular basis and not
once every 6-12 months.

If Vtiger can't allocate resources toward this, then at least tell the
community that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think community is
expecting any releases any time soon, simply because there's has been any
official statements made by Vtiger in recent years.

-----
VTExperts
--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html