[Vtigercrm-developers] Documentation for open source, taken down? (wiki.vtiger.com)

William Cardona wcardona2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 13:44:02 GMT 2019

 Hi
i agree with you Simeone, where the project can take more strength is with the contributions of the same community, per each project send a % or amount for to keep or maintenance of the code.
if as community not contribute to it, so many people not want to work without paid with the time.
the other way from inside the community, can sale modules or hours of developments to contribute to community,
Regards

   William A. Cardona

"Todo lo Puedo en Cristo que me Fortalece"

Honduras, CentralAmerica

       504 9834 9127