[Vtigercrm-developers] Documentation for open source, taken down? (wiki.vtiger.com)

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Tue Jun 11 10:49:30 GMT 2019

Hi all,

Sreenivas Kanumuru replied saying that only some duplicated pages were
removed. This is going to be a huge effort, if a fork is contemplated.
Maybe we should wait a day or two, to see if the documentation is restored.
SK also mentioned that improvements will be released. We have depended on
them so long, a few days more wont matter.

If there is sufficient ground swell, and committed support, it could take
off. How long it would stay airborne, is a function of the community that
throws its weight behind this effort. VTE has chimed in, there are a lot of
others in the mix whose opinion, should they chip in, would be valuable.

I see Yeti successful and with great features, only because it has a
committed professional company behind it. That is not to say that there are
no successful OS projects without a company. End of the day, for all our
altruisms, we survive because our clients pay us.

SpiceCRM (Sugar CRM OS) managed to get along, maybe there are some
learnings there.

My 2 paisa

With best regards,

S.T.Prasad (Skype: stprasad at stprasad.com)
Founder and Chief Shikari
http://www.vtigress.com
The Purr-fect mate for vTiger
Certified Solution Partner for Asia and Africa