[Vtigercrm-developers] Adding a second "user" field?

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:10:15 GMT 2018

Hi Alan,

I too have asked about this earlier.

There are many issues if you add another user field. Basically reports,
filters, list view start having issues due to it.

Since the customer was in a bit of hurry we ended up agreeing to use a
picklist with name of all users and groups. We added an event such that
when a user is deleted or added it automatically updates the picklist.