[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.1 Features Development

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 14:32:33 GMT 2017

On 29/11/17 09:43, Conrado Maggi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've seen some merge and commits in code.vtiger.com
> <http://code.vtiger.com>.
>
> Does the new release have an ETA?  Any chance you could release this
> before 2018? Will include the followers widgets

I think they might be a bit busy - just saw this on G+

"Get ready to experience the new Vtiger CRM. Next week, you'll see
Vtiger adorned with a new UI that's more intuitive to use, less
cluttered, and (we think!) just plain beautiful. We hope that our
product redesign helps you find things faster, take action sooner, and
get more done for just a little while longer every day."

I wonder if this is going to end up being another headache coming for
vtiger Open Source to move from v7 to v8?

vtiger devs? What happens to Marketplace modules that are supported in
vtiger OnDemand? How do we update these to work with *another* new UI?