[Vtigercrm-developers] Relations fields (like UIType 10) display issue on Edit view

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 14:23:14 GMT 2017

On 22/11/17 14:04, apcloic wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> You rock :)
> This is it, almost all record labels are empty :(
> I'm gonna check my eventhandler right now, thank you very much !
> Obviously, I am very interested by your special version of Vtiger Tools to
> repair my DB.
> Regards,

FWIW, I re-wrote the bit of code in the vtiger migration script that
populated this originally (540_to_600RC.php). It was incredibly slow and
never really worked on large databases - especially if you were
migrating using a web browser.

Here is a bit of code that will basically find all entries in crmentity
by their module type and populate the label based on the entityfield
setting for that module. It does a whole  modules' worth of labels in
one SQL UPDATE query, rather than one for each row of crmentity.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/26020261/

HTH