[Vtigercrm-developers] Relations fields (like UIType 10) display issue on Edit view

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Wed Nov 22 13:42:25 GMT 2017

Hy,

The entityname is only important during modification of a record. But
probably I'm wrong.

Did you check the column "label" in table "vtiger_crmentity" for the
related records?
There are some modules out there, which prevent the correct writing to this
field, which result in completely empty labels for any record.

If this is true, then you check your modules eventhandler "aftersave" to
find, the one, which break the processing of events.
I have a version of my free Vtiger tools module, which is able to "repair"
all missing labels. If this is the case, then I will search for this
version.

The function "getNames" probably is the one from
"modules/Vtiger/models/Record.php".

Regards,

Stefan

----