[Vtigercrm-developers] Relations fields (like UIType 10) display issue on Edit view

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 09:59:35 GMT 2017

Hi All,

It looks like something is broken on all my relation fields in all modules.
I'm using vTiger 6.5.

On every module, I am able to select a related entity, then relation field
switch to read-only as expected but unfortunatly it does not display any
content.

If the relation field is not mandatary, I can save and then everything is OK
in all views (list, detail and edit).

When trying to find what's wrong, I have noticed that in html popup content
source code, "data-name" is always empty while all other are fine (data-id,
data-info).

In /layouts/vlayout/modules/Vtiger/Popup.tpl, I have found that data-name
get its value from {$LISTVIEW_ENTRY->getName()}

So I have to find why getName() return empty value.
If you have any tips for debugging such an issue, let me know.

Any help would be really appreciated ;)

Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html