[Vtigercrm-developers] Enable Summary View for custom module in vt7 dev?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 08:10:33 GMT 2017

On 09/11/17 04:33, Sutharsan Jeganathan wrote:
> Hi
>
> I replied on March 2017 same here
> http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/Vtigercrm-developers-Enable-Summary-View-for-custom-module-in-vt7-dev-td20521.html

Yes, but that your replay was for version 6 (layouts/vlayout vs layouts/v7).

Anyway - I discovered what the issue was. Rather bizarrely, despite all
the necessary _code_ to generate Summary views having been moved into
the core Vtiger model and view class files (I don't think this was the
case in v6), the templates did not.

I was copying the Vtiger templates, not the Accounts or Contacts module
templates.