[Vtigercrm-developers] Invoice and organization name change

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Tue Nov 7 09:29:34 GMT 2017

You mean (in vtiger language ) ;-)

1/ Condition: after Invoice is created
2/ Task: Don't change Fileds -> Select module (Organisation) - define
fields (organisation_mname)

In 2/ you can have many options (Don't edit, Don't delete,...). This is
very complex solution and I suppose this will never part of vtiger Open
Source. Maybe in vtiger system it's possible to define it but think
about API, Import and other external input they must handle/cooperate
with this definition.

;-)

Matus

Dňa 7. 11. 2017 o 10:19 Alan Lord napísal(a):