[Vtigercrm-developers] Invoice and organization name change

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Tue Nov 7 09:00:20 GMT 2017

The record-level locking/controls on Invoice level don't solve the issue
with the change of Organisation name. We have really big issues with
this functionality and our strict law. From this case, if the name of
Organisation has changed we need create o new Ornasiation and set the
previous as Members of so we can handle the relation between this
Organisations.

Matus.

Dňa 7. 11. 2017 o 8:56 Alan Lord napísal(a):