[Vtigercrm-developers] Inventory Record copying

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 10:52:21 GMT 2017

> See function "saveInventoryProductDetails()" in
> include/utils/InventoryUtils.php

Sorry, I don't think I was very clear.

In the Salesorder.php class in the save_module function is this bit of
legacy code:

> 		//in ajax save we should not call this function, because this will delete all the existing product values
> 		if($_REQUEST['action'] != 'SalesOrderAjax' && $_REQUEST['ajxaction'] != 'DETAILVIEW'
> 				&& $_REQUEST['action'] != 'MassEditSave' && $_REQUEST['action'] != 'ProcessDuplicates'
> 				&& $_REQUEST['action'] != 'SaveAjax' && $this->isLineItemUpdate != false) {
> 			//Based on the total Number of rows we will save the product relationship with this entity
> 			saveInventoryProductDetails($this, 'SalesOrder');
> 		}

This calls saveInventoryProductDetails when the workflow is triggered
when I save a Quote in Edit View, but NOT when I save a Quote in Detail
View. And, of course, from a custom workflow function I do not have
access to a request object. I could interrogate the $_REQUEST super
global but that doesn't seem to be the right way seeing as very little
of the vtiger MVC arch sine version 6 uses this any more.