[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.1 Migration Issue with Emails

David david.pettigrew at outlook.com
Tue Jun 27 21:21:50 GMT 2017

When doing a migration from a working 6.5 installation to 7.0.1 the process
completes successfully.

However, there is a major problem when viewing contact records with linked
emails - the list is empty!  This is a show-stopper for me.

I've redone the migration for a second time with exactly the same result.
Other link types are showing correctly - e.g. activities, comments,
documents.

If I use the Outlook Plug-In to re-link an email to a contact, that record
displays correctly in the contact's email list view but all the emails that
show correctly in 6.5 are still missing.

Although I've used Vtiger for some time, I'm a newbie when it comes to
working out the database structure and table linking.

Has anyone else come across this issue or have any advice on how to fix?