[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.1 Migration Issue with Emails

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 07:11:31 GMT 2017

I just checked a migration I did the other day for a customer from 6.1.0
through to 7.0.1 and emails are showing correctly.

I would suggest, if you can, is set up the code for the migration again
and before actually progressing, enable the debug log.

Once the migration is complete you can then grep (search) the log for
any errors.

But I'm not sure what, if anything, is changed in the database for
emails. The display code has changed a little but comparing the two
systems, the table layout looks the same to me.

HTH

Al