[Vtigercrm-developers] 6.5.0 Release Update

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 15:25:53 GMT 2016

On 28/06/16 15:45, Prasad wrote:
> You are right... our goal is make the Opensource a product that drives
> Ondemand platform.
> But certainly gap on features would exists due to pace of release that
> happens on the cloud platform
> and control it provides on each migration.
yeah, I would like that gap the other way round though, fling stuff into
the master branch in a hurry, let us all look at it and test it and fix
it, and pull from that to make a stable on-demand platform, and periodic
release tags for the open source edition. Both stable editions would be
following the master working tree, but on-demand might pull stuff more
frequently and have features that the self-hosted one doesn't need.

Alan.