[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom module Like Invoice?

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Mon Jun 27 07:52:14 GMT 2016

Block with products is every programmer's nightmare... we created a
dozen of modules and I can only say that I feel sorry for you. Modules
such as Quotes, Invoices and Orders are hard coded, adding even one
column is around 2 ~ 4 hours of a programmer's work, given that he knows
how this mechanism works. As far as i remember we have many modules like
that in a form of zip packages. .. what module are you trying to create?

In our system we rebuilt the entire mechanism responsible for that, and
the block is created from the panel.

---
Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK