[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom module Like Invoice?

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 05:21:58 GMT 2016

Hi,

I need to have product block for my custom module, for that i clone the
Invoice module and renamed to custom module and removed the stuff except
product block.
Now the problem is whenever i open the module looks like, have a look at
attached snap.
Adding new record is working and nothing is showing after adding the new
record, when i go with database new record is inserted successfully.

Can anyone help me to find out where i have mistaken?

Thanks in advance.