[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom module Like Invoice?

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:01:43 GMT 2016

Hi,

I made everything and before this i have done adding new columns to product
block and i made it work also. My problem is Whenever i click the custom
module it doesn't show anything. I'm feeling that one of the file i have to
configure, if you have an idea about which file displays the list view of
records just suggest me the file name & i will work on that.

It is working well with new record creation, meaning that whenever new
record is created it displays single record view.
<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n19299/Selection_010.png>

Thanks