[Vtigercrm-developers] after-sell extensions service

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Fri Jun 17 14:24:27 GMT 2016

Yes I remeber to this issue. I'm sure this issue is related to your
browser setting. We have tested Email Maker exteniosn with many computer
and many browsers and we wasn't logged out, but you was logged out. We
was searching for issue, but it was imposible for us replicate it. We
have send you many emails for some setting browser/server setting wghich
don't help. Ofcourse, because only you has this kind of issue, this has
lower priority for us. An the end we have release a special version for
your needs with limited functionality of our extension. Before this
release it was arround 5 mails daiyly for 2-3 weeks ?

Matus.

Dňa 17. 6. 2016 o 15:19 cryptic napísal(a):