[Vtigercrm-developers] search pop up shows only discontinued services

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Fri Jun 17 08:13:31 GMT 2016

Hi,

the way I use the discontinued field in service is like an inactive
flag: the label of the field has been changed to 'Inactive' so when
people flag it, the service is not active anymore. However, when I try
to link an opportunity to a service by a uitype 10 field, the pop up
shows only the inactive services.
So basically:

I go to Potentials module and create a new Opportunity

I click on the uitype 10 so the pop up opens with the list of services

In the popup I need either both active and inactive service or only
active service. What I don't want is only inactive services.

How can I have active service showing in the popup search window?

Thanks