[Vtigercrm-developers] Selling Subscription Services... (Again)

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 03:39:03 GMT 2016

Hi

For similiar situations what we are doing is,  add uitype as you said point
1, but point 2 through a custom function, because user will be able to
control it.

Some cases it was useful to make service contract subject as a drop down of
service category such as web site access and create sell a custom service
under that category. So service module will have 2 categories, but
unlimited services, each to a customer.

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan