[Vtigercrm-developers] Selling Subscription Services... (Again)

Matteo Baranzoni info at greenbitweb.com
Fri Jan 29 15:08:31 GMT 2016

we think to this solution:
1- add uitype10 "Product & service" to service contracts and picklist
"period" on product & services
2- event handler on salesorder that create new service contract for any
productline (if period field was filled)
3- LISTVIEWSIDEBARWIDGET where you can insert costumer name, show his
product/service that are getting close to their end, select them and
generate new sales order (so you can create salesorder for more that 1
product)

Unfortunately until now we does not have time for do that, but if anyone
want to contribuite i'm interested to release that on code.vtiger.com