[Vtigercrm-developers] Selling Subscription Services... (Again)

boruapps pobrien at boruapps.com
Sat Jan 30 15:15:20 GMT 2016

We have a widget on the invoice page in VT that connects to the merchant
payment processor (like Authorize.net, Paypal, etc.) and sets up a
regular/monthly payment between the cardholder and the merchant payment
processor.  The payments (and failed attempts) are downloaded regularly and
create a new invoice in VT with a linked payment record that has all the
transaction details from the merchant processor.

*Pat O'Brien* Boru, Inc
[image: photo] Phone: 312-878-6461, Ext 1 <312-878-6461,%20Ext%201>
Mobile: 312-282-4561 <312-282-4561>
Website: boruapps.com <http://boruapps.com/>
Ask me about: Vtiger Support
<http://www.boruapps.com/services/vtiger-support/>