[Vtigercrm-developers] How to extend feature such as Global Search without core modifications ?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:27:32 GMT 2016

On 18/02/16 06:29, Preexo wrote:
> Thanks for the example Alan, I will look into this again and see what I am
> still missing.
> But I actually have trouble to understand where this whole class stuff comes
> from? This is no native JQuery stuff, is it? It also doesn't look like usual
> prototyping. I can't figure out where that comes from.

Can you search these archives? I discussed this back in 2014 on here.

The Class library vtiger chose to use was part of this set of libraries
http://static.javascriptmvc.com/docs/#!jQuery.Class but unfortunately
jQuery.Class no longer seems to be documented on that site.

However there is a description of basic use here:

http://blog.bitovi.com/a-simple-powerful-lightweight-class-for-jquery/