[Vtigercrm-developers] How to extend feature such as Global Search without core modifications ?

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 15 04:32:39 GMT 2016

Hi Aploic,

Yeah sure, I'm happy to participate, review and test! But the link to the
zip doesn't lead me anywhere and the forum thread seems to have some updated
discussion on it too. Too many channels...

Any chance you could commit it to a new repository in code.vtiger.com or
your github? I don't feel comfortable with messing around with zip files,
especially if someone wants to contribute this will get quite messy ;)
I will try find the latest zip though and give it a look... Looking forward
to a repository with the extension :)