[Vtigercrm-developers] How to extend feature such as Global Search without core modifications ?

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:29:05 GMT 2016

Thanks Preexo ;)
I'm gonna quickly push all that in a new repository on my vtiger Gitlab
account.
Balduin from crm-now identify a problem with all fields not stored on basic
table (sub-tables like vtiger_contactaddress or custom tables like
vtiger_contactscf), search not working with these kind of fields.
It looks like the problem is reproductible on Yetiforce side unless I missed
something.
So I open an issue on Yetiforce github :
https://github.com/YetiForceCompany/YetiForceCRM/issues/2732