[Vtigercrm-developers] Roadmap 6.5 and 7

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:02:59 GMT 2016

Alan Bell-6 wrote
> but I got a heap of merges accepted on
> code.vtiger.com over the past few days, so I am not too distressed at
> the moment.

I just saw that on code.vtiger.com and it made my day! I will commit a few
more things in the next few weeks as well and hope for the best, let's make
vtiger open source great again, then no one will need to fork :D I like your
positive attitude Alan and think it's a better way of looking at it, I will
try harder.

I am just really insecure about what dimension of changes will be accepted
and what would be a waste of time?
Maybe vtiger (Prasad seems to be in the driver seat for open source) can
elaborate a little more on what kind of contribution is welcome. Some
guidance and outlook guys and I would shut up immediately about forking
anything. Touching issues now that you will backport from the on-demand
later anyway would be a waste of time for example.

Anyway, thanks a lot to everyone for sharing your thoughts!