[Vtigercrm-developers] Roadmap 6.5 and 7

Ranieri rslemer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:35:28 GMT 2016

Hi Alan. Thanks for your response!

See'm thinking of a general way, not under the specifc module search, okay?

The initial version 6, lost this global search, but other features such as
creating a dashboard for the report, graphic, at the beginning was not the
manager pbx, features that were introduced later.

In the meantime, it should be licensed to third parties. Remember I am
commenting in general ...

When I commented on the add on, I have in mind, I do not know if it is
correct, that there are more than 10,000 Vtiger installation on the world,
is right?

And I'm talking 5 to 10 users on a system.

We have also more than once, we had problems in add ons that are developed
and then the developer himself abandons its evolution, is too bad.

I agree with you that it is good to have access to the source is the basis
of everything.

What I suggested a way to reduce the gap of patches and features that are
the version on demand for open source, is  core of vtiger team could also
provide these features, even if paid, is an idea only.

Ranieri