[Vtigercrm-developers] Roadmap 6.5 and 7

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:34:23 GMT 2016

I was more than happy this morning to see that Prasad went through the pull
requests and merged quite a bunch!
But when I went through them I noticed it was only the really easy ones,
honestly... It's a good start, I am very happy that some very good bug fixes
and improvements made it into 6.5 that way, but they are still not
introducing any bigger changes...

Back-porting their on demand code to the open source version must be a pain
in the *** later.
I am actually hoping/expecting someone comes up with a new fork once (and a
friendly mindset, sorry but Yetiforce has already disqualified itself by
this) once vtiger 7 is being released. Maybe one of the big extension
vendors? It would make sense to me.
Then again, maybe vtiger changes and starts actually contributing a little
more time towards the open source than just the necessary minimum to keep
the facade alive...

Still we are here, playing their game ;)