[Vtigercrm-developers] Roadmap 6.5 and 7

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:33:43 GMT 2016

Hello,

And note that some very good merge requests were committed like some weeks ago encryption password but they are not finished or not working.
(password is sent as md5 to customer portal and you can only log with hash password even if you change password in customer portal)
But my intention here is not get in too much details.

@preexo i think you left the impression that you could contribute more in improve tiger for new php and you did some merge requests and tiger team should help you at least say something about your intention. (maybe they don’t want you to improve that part of vtiger) I hope i’m wrong in this matter and most probably i am but this is how they are making people feel.

@Vtiger Team don’t take me wrong asking this.
This is a fair question and a question that all should ask:
You want community improvements and suggestions or not?
And if not, we should give you some space, and follow your project or not but at least you should stand for a position.

I can contribute a lot more (well, start contribute because i have a lot of homework already made) but is very frustrating to see how bug fixes and improvements are being treated.
This should work quite simple - suggest something, you accept on not, close and we can go to the next step.

Manuel