[Vtigercrm-developers] Module Designer for Vtiger 6

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 05:51:25 GMT 2016

I have tried this before and failed miserably as well. I think both fields
are wired to the contacts and products module only. I might be wrong, but I
think you can't reuse those ui types in any other module.
I suggest you have a look at this extension, which allows uploading images:
https://marketplace.vtiger.com/app/listings?id=160

sam wrote