[Vtigercrm-developers] Module Designer for Vtiger 6

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Tue Apr 26 08:56:11 GMT 2016

Every change such as this one should be performed in a proper way which
means that if there is no field in the system, a new uitype needs to be
added as it will add the functionality to the system and support it.
Using the below module might cause more harm than good if we look at it
from a time perspective. The reason for that is because such change
requires the integration with an engine of the system [including PDF
import/export, workflow, documents such as quotes/orders/invoices].

---
Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK
_Chief Executive Officer_
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
-------------------------

YetiForce 3.0 LTS has arrived! Test [1] the latest, most innovative open
source system in the world, and join [2] our community.

W dniu 2016-04-25 07:51, Preexo napisał(a):

> I have tried this before and failed miserably as well. I think both fields
> are wired to the contacts and products module only. I might be wrong, but I
> think you can't reuse those ui types in any other module.
> I suggest you have a look at this extension, which allows uploading images:
> https://marketplace.vtiger.com/app/listings?id=160
>
> sam wrote
>
>> Wonderfull !!
>>
>> I have one question, I have create a module from Module Designer
>> sucessfully, i wish to add image to each record with attachments i tried
>> to select 4 fields which are already available. Like File UPload /
>> Document / File Image Upload and Selected Make & Install and i can see
>> those List in the Module.
>> Now when i try to upload it doesnt get upload any documents, any idea how
>> can i give Image or File Upload options In module.
>>
>> -Thanks,
>> Sam

Links:
------