[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.4 : to find active sessions of a user

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Tue Apr 26 08:57:16 GMT 2016

You, as a community responsible for a key business system, cannot ignore
security issues in such a way. Mechanisms such as sessions, password
encryptions etc. should be considered business-wise as well as
technical-wise. I recommend reading this
https://www.owasp.org/images/6/67/OWASPApplicationSecurityVerificationStandard3.0.pdf
It explains why Vtiger is only a toy in large companies, it isn't a
professional system that might be considered to be used. If you deploy
the mechanisms described in OWASP, you will solve all problems,
including these with user sessions.

---
Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK
_Chief Executive Officer_
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
-------------------------

YetiForce 3.0 LTS has arrived! Test [1] the latest, most innovative open
source system in the world, and join [2] our community.

W dniu 2016-04-25 07:55, Preexo napisał(a):

> Why not, you could even instead of deleting them all go through them with a
> custom workflow and only delete the ones which belong to each of the users?
>
> VTE wrote
>
>> Not a perfect solution, but does the trick:
>>
>> rm -f /var/lib/php5/sess_*

Links:
------
[1] https://gitdeveloper.yetiforce.com/