[Vtigercrm-developers] is it possible to achieve?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 08:07:06 GMT 2016

On 17/04/16 02:28, Tim Mohrbach wrote:
> Would you mind open sourcing your extension? I would love to see it and
> eventually contribute, I can see good potential in my team for this.
>
> I'm thinking how this could be hardened to make it a not just Javascript
> solution, so that if the js is manipulated there is still a php backup
> implementation which prevents changes. Triggers probably... Before save....

javascript is "OK" if you really know what you need is satisfied by this
approach, but for a generic solution it really need to go into the
models so any record locking is obeyed by web services, server API,
mobile, email clients (Outlook etc.) and any custom portal type
connections too.

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk