[Vtigercrm-developers] is it possible to achieve?

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 17 01:28:10 GMT 2016

Would you mind open sourcing your extension? I would love to see it and eventually contribute, I can see good potential in my team for this.

I'm thinking how this could be hardened to make it a not just Javascript solution, so that if the js is manipulated there is still a php backup implementation which prevents changes. Triggers probably... Before save...