[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: is it possible to achieve?

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 18 06:33:59 GMT 2016

Hi Ranieri, I have not received any code at my email yet. You could also
just push it into your github, then it will be easy to contribute and for
others to find :)

@Alan: Yeah you are right, for a generic solution there would be no other
option than to put it into the core... I don't feel like adding anything to
the vtiger core at the moment, it makes the impression that such major
changes are not welcome and are just a waste of our time. So I will have to
just live with doing it as an extension, for my use case it'll be fine
enough.

Best regards