[Vtigercrm-developers] marketplace

Manu urs manu.k at vtiger.com
Tue Sep 29 09:13:21 GMT 2015

Hi  Preexo,

The Logout button will appear once you login to the  marketplace account
.You can disconnect that marketplace account from your Vtiger instance  by
using the 'Logout' Button  which is on the right top corner of extension
view . After Logout you can also able to login  with different credential.
Please have a look on attached screen shot.

Regards,
Manu Urs