[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk integration - known bugs or mods!

Vladimir Karažija vladimir at kosacrta.hr
Fri Sep 25 11:51:35 GMT 2015

There is one bug that I am monitoring right now:

- call is registered completed but it is still updating End Time with every
refresh of record

I am certain that this is causing some kind of problems because it is
recording to database continuously and this cannot be good :(

Any clues?

regards, Vladimir

Vladimir Karažija
Kosa crta d.o.o.
Jagnedje 1
10090 Zagreb
OIB: 57724075047

t. +385 1 777 33 85
m. +385 91 122 0511
www.kosacrta.hr

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Vladimir Karažija <vladimir at kosacrta.hr>
wrote:

> [...]
>
> *General info:*
>
> https://wiki.vtiger.com/vtiger6/index.php/PBX_Manager
>
> http://gaurang-microsofttechnology.blogspot.hr/2014/11/setting-up-vtiger-crm-pbx-manager-with.html
>

> *My JAVA version is: *
>
> java version "1.7.0_75"
> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.75-b04, mixed mode)
>

> *Asterisk version:*
>
> Asterisk 11.17.1, DO NOT USE Asterisk 12 because it has problems with
> notifications in Web UI of vtiger (they keep poping out regardless you
> slose  popup).
>

> V.
>

> Vladimir Karažija
> Kosa crta d.o.o.
> Jagnedje 1
> 10090 Zagreb
> OIB: 57724075047
>
> t. +385 1 777 33 85
> m. +385 91 122 0511
> www.kosacrta.hr
>
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 1:17 PM, Ranieri <rslemer at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Vladimir, I am plan to start use that integration with my vtiger, but
>> i have some difficulty about configuration.
>>
>> You find any good tutorial or instructions for both configuration?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am interested to know are there known bugs with asterisk integration.
>>>
>>> We have working system with vtiger 6.3 & asterisk 11 that has all
>>> functionalities working.
>>>
>>> It is on virtualized environment XenServer 6.5, vtiger is on debian 7.8
>>> & asterisk is on Cent OS 6.7
>>> Systems are not overloaded and have enough RAM and are dedicated just
>>> for vtiger - asterisk integration.
>>> There are 5 simultaneous call agents working.
>>>
>>> At the moment we are working on improving stability. The problems we are
>>> facing are:
>>>
>>>    - calls are recorded (on asterisk) but links between call recording
>>>    are not created in a way that
>>>    - call is registered in PBX Manager for called contact (Source UUID
>>>       is created) but link to recording is missing
>>>       - call is registered in PBX manager for called contact but Source
>>>       UUID and recording is not created
>>>       - call is not registered at all in PBX Manager for called contact
>>>       but call is recorded on asterisk side (call recording is activated on
>>>       asterisk side only with option in VtigerAsteriskConnector.properties)
>>>    - click to call unexpectedly stops working
>>>       - while investigating the problem, this is caused because -
>>>       webapp.sh and java com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.webapp.helpers.ServerRunner
>>>       stops
>>>       - other two processes responsible for communication continue to
>>>       work - agi.sh i vtiger.jar are running continuously
>>>       - after restart of webapp.sh system starts working again, we have
>>>       automated restart of scripts so downtime is minimized to 120-180 sec.
>>>
>>> More or less this happens in 5-10 % of time but it is something that we
>>> would like to find cause.
>>>
>>> I am not posting any logs here for start, but can provide if needed.

>>> m. +385 91 122 0511